Preventive Dental Care is your key to an attractive and healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
Preventive care dentistry is the foundation of having a lifetime of good dental health and an attractive smile. Most people think they have healthy teeth and good dental hygiene, but in reality…
- Most American adults show signs of serious gum disease. In fact, this is the real reason why most people lose their teeth (not tooth decay as one might think).
- 25% of the adult population has suffered from oral pain in the last six months.
- 30% of all adults over 65 will lose all of their teeth.
- 90 million Americans suffer from bad breath.
So What’s The Solution?
The solution is treating and preventing any bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease by having regular preventive care visits – at least once every 6 months.
Our preventive care services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for maintaining an attractive and healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
We offer you the following preventive care services:
- Regular Check-ups (The key to sustaining your dental health!)
- Cleaning & Proper Hygiene
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Sealants (which protect teeth and prevent cavities)
Call (816) 228-7176 or contact us today for a free consultation with us in our Blue Springs office.