Are you looking to improve a smile that you are embarrassed or unhappy with? Don’t have time to whiten and straighten your teeth using traditional methods? Porcelain veneers are a beautiful way to quickly and naturally improve a smile you are dissatisfied with.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers:
- It’s fast.
- Crooked teeth can be corrected to produce a more perfect smile.
- Gaps between teeth can be easily closed with porcelain veneers.
- Natural teeth weakened by old or broken fillings can now be strengthened by this process.
- The natural tooth structure is preserved and the surrounding soft tissues remain untouched.
- Permanent stains such as those caused by antibiotics administered during childhood can be completely masked.
A Permanent Solution For Beautiful Teeth:
Lasting longer than bleaching or bonding, Porcelain Veneers have a life expectancy of 15-25 years. They are resistant to stains and chips, are extremely natural-looking, and won’t discolor over time.
Porcelain veneers are simple and strong, while the results are immediate, dramatic, and long-lasting and at the same time, eliminate the need for braces.